Notes for Shoppers
- We use 3-letter codes to identify each of our Shops in the below table to get you to your chosen armour sooner:
- PAM - Port Atlantis Mall, Calypso - Level 1, Shop #10 XL
- TPM - Twin Peaks Mall, Calypso - Level 1, Shop #10 XL
- CQS - Celeste Quarry, Arkadia - Booth #3
- SCS - Sanctuary Cove, Arkadia - Building #3
- We can't fit all our armour in the above shops yet, but we do craft to order: Contact Us.
Pricing Display in the Below Table
- We review and adjust our prices every month. Seriously. We literally go through every resource we consume, update their current market prices, adjust our armour prices accordingly, and upload a new spreadsheet to the site. Keep track of what we change, when we change it and why we change it: subscribe to the Price Guide at the home page.
- Unlimited Armours
- are stocked at whatever TT value the crafting machine gives them.
- blue bold shows the "TT+" markup.
- black bold shows the max possible total (ie if the armour were at full TT).
- red bold shows the max possible full price (ie if the armour were at full TT).
- Limited Armours
- are always stocked at full TT value (unless requested otherwise: Contact Us). It's company policy :)
- green bold shows the % markup (the figure under TOTAL is 'total suit cost' divided by 'total suit tt value').
- black bold shows the full price including % markup (ie, at full TT as per all limited armours).
- red bold therefore shows the full price in PED of a full tt suit.
- Many Unlimited Calypso/shared armours have excruciatingly rare limited Foot Guards Blueprints. When you see N/A for Foot Guards, this is usually why.
- Please refer to the notes column on the right for any special situations, such as a resource or blueprint (L) shortage preventing us from stocking something.